Saturday 4 February 2012

Today's stuff

Today has been a good day.  Mike came over unexpectedly which was nice.   The first few hours were as usual housework and tidying up.  Then Oliver took a trip down to the Willowbrook Centre to look at Car Phone Warehouse.  I am able to upgrade my phone tomorrow and wanted to check out a few handsets.  I really like the Samsung Note, it's very big, some where between a phone and a tablet, but I think the screen is amazing.  We shall see.

We then popped into the Library to return some books that we've had since May 2011!! Glad we finally got round to doing that.  Not sure how it happened that we never returned them before.

When we got home, I made Mike a bacon and egg sandwich, and then we all mooched around in bed for a few hours.  Oliver's dad came to collect Oliver about 5pm.  Mike's gone off to work, and now I am feeling a bit lost.  Oliver hasn't been to his dads for a few weeks, so having nothing to do, without Olly seems a bit odd. I am going to cook some sausages that Mike's mum bought for us and watch a film I think.

I really can't wait for tomorrow to get my new phone!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment