Monday 10 February 2014

A lovely day in the end

Well, despite feeling a little blue earlier, the day turned out to be very lovely indeed.  I had forgotten that I had a hair appointment, so went over to Trish's next door, who got rid of all my dark roots, so that was good!  Then I went over to Anna's who had a lovely Polish salad and bread waiting for me, it was so delicious!  Had a lovely catch up with Anna, and the babies played :)
Joshie's new balaclava

Anna gave me a lovely blue baby balaclava for Joshua it is so cute!
Oliver's Cello Practice 


I then picked up Ollie from after school club (Multi sports). We came home, Oliver had a shower, had a biscuit and then he did a good cello practice without moaning at all. He practised to the music cd and did really well.

I am now feeding the boys, Oliver is having roast dinner cooked by Grandma E, delicious! Joshua is also having chicken, in a purée :)   I will have my roast dinner later on tonight when boys are in bed.
I do love my boys so much.   Mikey is at work tonight, so it's just me and the boys tonight.  

Joshua ate the whole pot of tomato chicken purée tonight!  He must have been hungry.  He didn't think much of his lovely Lentils this afternoon at Anna's house!



No comments:

Post a Comment