Sunday 9 February 2014

Getting Crafty!

After many years of neglecting all my crafty things and creative and artistic 'talents', I have decided to get it all out and start up again!  There's been some motivation from my mate Anna that's for sure, as if she hadn't shown an interest, and then spent a few hundreds on new equipment, I don't know whether I would have had the 'push' to start thinking about it all again!

So, today as mentioned in latest entry I bought an embossing machine, so I can add quality to plain cards with pretty patterns.  I tried it out, and did this little card as a quickie.



So I just have to hope one of my mates has a baby boy soon, so I can give it to some one, I don't know anyone expecting at the moment so it may be a while :)

I am just waiting for my big boy to come home, I have bathed Joshua and he is currently fallen asleep on my back in the sling, well in one of my slings! The Didymos Gecko's wrap to be precise.  

* * * 

Both boys are tucked up in bed now, and I am about to have some soup and watch 'Call the Midwife', which is usually very sad and has be blubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment