Tuesday 11 February 2014

Thoughts of the day

I was hoping today that the photographs that mum has printed and sent to me, would arrive, so I could get on with making my scrap book pages of Joshua's birth, they didn't come, but hopefully will tomorrow.

The day started off rainy and miserable, I came home straight away after the school run, and had a nice bowl of Dorset Cereal, which felt more healthy than the maple pancakes I had yesterday!

I Joshua had a bad night last night, he woke up about five times or more, so after the school run he was so tired, he fell asleep for almost two and a half hours!  I must admit I had a little snooze in bed too for the last hours of his nap :)

In the afternoon, Anna asked if I wanted to go to Tesco's, which I did feel like getting out of the house for half an hour, so we met at tesco's.  I got some a cauli and a broccoli to make more of Joshua's favourite (Broc and Cauli cheese!).

I called the the vicar at St Chad's church, to ask about potentially getting Joshua christened.  He said it should be fine as we are linked to the church through the school, however he needs to check to see if Bradley Stoke church were okay with it, as its not my parish.

Oliver had his cello lesson this afternoon and he did fantastically, he is really coming along.  I think we will have to purchase a cello sooner or later as hiring it per month is really pricey.

Mike is at work yet again, as is the usual situation.  He is off Friday, which is valentines day.  We have said not to bother with presents this year, but hopefully I will get a card ;) and maybe some flowers? ;)

Tried to start my 1200 calorie diet today, currently have 6 calories left, and haven't had tea yet....however I am starving, so cooking some pasta, so will be over my calorie goal today...!

Got both boys to bed just before 7pm, going to watch Eastenders now, night x

No comments:

Post a Comment