Tuesday 18 March 2014

7 nights of sleep!

Well two weeks after I began the so called sleep training with Joshua. It's the 18th March and I've just had my 7th night of Joshua SLEEPING through the night! 

What a strange feeling to not feel exhausted at the start of a day! What a refreshing feeling to actually want to jump out of bed and start the day!

When I say sleeping through the night, I really do mean pretty much all night (6.30pm- 7pm all the way to 4.30am- 5am). All without any night feeds. I would of course now aim to get him going till 6.30am or 7am. However that will come, especially with clocks going forward at the end of the month!;D

For us we got there with minimal crying, and it worked text book. I know with some babies it can be more distressing and more crying is involved.  However if you feel your baby is just waking for comfort and they are eating solids I would really recommend giving this a go.  I am so glad we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment