Wednesday 5 March 2014

Sleep Training Night 2

Night 2  - 4th March 2014

As usual Joshua settled to bed after a bottle of formula, at 7pm.

He first woke up at 11.30pm, I gave him some more milk (formula), and he settled back down very quickly, not waking Oliver up.

He was definitely back asleep by midnight, more like 11.45pm.

So, I went back to sleep, and the next time I heard from him, it was 4.35am! Still very early, but that was great as it was longer than last night!

I was debating should I, or should I not feed him then, but as it was almost 5am, and he'd been 5hrs without a milk feed, I thought I'd better.  So he had a breast feed.  I then popped him back in cot and he fussed, and did wake Oliver up, who was sent into the little sponge bed in my room!

Joshua fussed for another 40 mins or so, but then he fell asleep by 5.30am, however he was awake again at 6.30am, which at that time I thought it was reasonable to get up with him!

So, so far so good, let's bring on tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment